Once again, we’re offering a full week of WILD March Break Camp fun!
This special spring day camp will run Monday March 11th through Friday March 15th for youth ages 6 to 13 years old.
Program runs from 9am to 4pm each day with Before and After Care available from 8-9 am and 4-5 pm daily.
Cost is $190 for the week. Only 30 spots available.
From safety and fun on the ranges to crafts games and challenges, programs will focus on all things outdoors – a fun way to spend a week off school.
Participants are asked to bring their own nut-free litterless lunch and snacks, reusable water bottle, outdoor gear and indoor shoes each day.
Based on the size of our equipment and the number of staff we have facilitating programs, youth MUST BE a minimum age of 6 years old at the time of the program to ensure the safety of all March Break Campers.
A credit card is required to complete the registration process.
For alternate payment arrangements please call 705-748-6324 ext.100.
Thank you for helping to make our 2018 WILD March Break Day Camps a great success.
- MONDAY Arctic Adventure – Dress warm because today we are exploring Canada’s Arctic! How do arctic animals stay warm? Where do they sleep? What plants grow here? We’ll discover this and more on our Arctic Adventure!
- TUESDAY Marsh Madness – Marshes and other wetland types are vital for keeping our waters clean. Today we’ll learn about marsh characteristics and the animals that rely on them through exciting, hands-on learning!
- WEDNESDAY Interesting Insects – They may be small but they sure are mighty…Today we discover some on Ontario’s creepy crawly insects and the important roles they play in our ecosystems!
- THURSDAY Reptiles – What’s cold-blooded, covered in scales, and hibernates all winter? Reptiles of course! Today’s we’ll learn about Ontario’s reptile species while getting up-close and personal with some live specimens!
- FRIDAY Eco-warriors – Conservation is key for ensuring that we can enjoy our fish and wildlife for generations to come. Through a series of challenges and activities, we’ll discover our role in protecting the planet and how we can all be Eco-warriors!
Youth MUST BE an OFAH member to attend the workshops.
(if not a member prior to registration a membership must be processed no later than one month after registration)
Not a member? Call 705-748-6324, or visit ofah.org/join, to sign up for your membership today!