Once again, we’re offering a full week of WILD March Break Camp fun!
This special spring day camp will run Monday March 16th through Friday March 20th for youth ages 6 to 12 years old.
Program runs from 9am to 4pm each day with Before and After Care available from 8-9 am and 4-5 pm daily.
Cost is $190 for the week. Only 30 spots available.
From safety and fun on the ranges to crafts games and challenges, programs will focus on all things outdoors – a fun way to spend a week off school.
Participants are asked to bring their own nut-free litterless lunch and snacks, reusable water bottle, outdoor gear and indoor shoes each day.
Based on the size of our equipment and the number of staff we have facilitating programs, youth MUST be a minimum age of 6 years old at the time of the program to ensure the safety of all March Break Campers.
A credit card is required to complete the registration process.
For alternate payment arrangements please call 705-748-6324 ext.100.
Click here to view our Refund Policy
2020 Daily Themes:
- Trapping is a centuries-old activity that is key part of Canadian heritage. Today, we’ll learn about the fur trade and how trappers contribute to furbearer conservation and management.
- Flyers and Gliders
- While some creatures scurry, slither and crawl, others are travelling in the sky. Today we’ll learn how the creatures above us fly and glide in their habitats.
- Scales and Tails
- From their scales to their tails, animals have great ways of adapting to their environments. Today we’ll explore these adaptations with a special focus on reptiles!
- Pajama Party
- It’s a pajama party! Come dressed in your favourite pj’s as we learn about some of Ontario’s nocturnal critters.
- Towering Trees
- Trees are vital to the survival of all animals. Today we’ll be exploring how they grow, how they spread, and how species rely on them in their ecosystems.
Youth MUST BE an OFAH member to attend the WILD March Break Day Camp.
(if not a member prior to registration a membership must be processed no later than one month after registration)
Not a member? Call 705-748-6324, or visit ofah.org/join, to sign up for your membership today!