A day off school? Why not spend your P.A. Day at the Heritage Centre! OFAH P.A. Day programs offer full-day, action-packed activities for youth aged 6-13, fully supervised by qualified OFAH staff and volunteers.
Our themed P.A. Day programs are sure to meet a wide range of interests and skills. From team building and cooperative games to scavenger hunts and target practice on our Excalibur Archery Range and Stoeger Airgun Range, participants will have the chance to explore the centre, explore the great outdoors and try something new!
Participants are asked to bring their own nut-free, litterless lunch and snacks, outdoor gear, indoor shoes and a re-useable water bottle.
*Please note: In 2019, PA Day programs will be $33 per participant with no additional charge for before and after care. Care will be available 8 am – 5 pm and programs will continue to run 9 am – 4 pm.
Click here to view our P.A. day Refund Policy
CLICK HERE to register online NOW
Or call 705-748-6324 ext. 102
Upcoming P.A. Day Programs:
- PROGRAM FULL ! Friday, April 5th, 2019 – Turkey Talk (KPR & TLDSB only)
- It’s April, which means turkey hunting season is right around the corner! Join us as we learn all about our colourful, feathered friends and the OFAH’s role in bringing this species back to Ontario.
- Friday, May 10th, 2019 – BEE-utiful Biodiversity (PVNCC only)
- May 22 is the International Day for Biodiversity and we are celebrating with a day of eco-activities! Join us as we learn about our Ontario pollinators and all of our roles in practicing conservation.
- Friday, June 7th, 2019 – Scales and Tails (KPR & PVNCC only)
- With the warm weather comes the beginning of many fishing seasons in Ontario! From their scales to their tails, we will learn about many unique fish species and how it’s our role as anglers to help protect our fish and waterways.
- Friday, June 28th, 2019 – Canadian Critters (KPR & PVNCC only)
- Happy Canada Day! Our final PA Day of the school year will be packed with exciting activities that focus on iconic Canadian species as we prepare for summer break!