A day off school? Why not spend your P.A. Day at the Heritage Centre! OFAH P.A. Day programs offer full-day, action-packed activities for youth aged 6-12, fully supervised by qualified OFAH staff and volunteers.
Our themed P.A. Day programs are sure to meet a wide range of interests and skills. From team building and cooperative games to scavenger hunts and target practice on our Excalibur Archery Range and Stoeger Airgun Range, participants will have the chance to explore the centre, explore the great outdoors and try something new!
Participants are asked to bring their own nut-free, litterless lunch and snacks, outdoor gear, indoor shoes and a re-useable water bottle.
PA Day programs are $33 per participant with no additional charge for before and after care. Care will be available 8 am – 5 pm and programs will continue to run 9 am – 4 pm.
Click here to view our P.A. day Refund Policy
CLICK HERE to register online NOW
Or call 705-748-6324 ext. 100
2020 P.A. Day Programs (registration open soon):
- Friday, January 3rd, 2020 – In the Arctic
- Many animals are well-adapted to our Ontario winters, but others live in those conditions all year round! Today we are exploring Canada’s Arctic and how wildlife survives in the far north.
- Friday, January 31st, 2020 – Under the Ice
- Ice fishing is a popular activity in Ontario, but do you know what’s going on at the end of your line? Today we go under the ice to explore how fish and other aquatic species spend the winter.
- Friday, March 13th, 2020 – Migrators & Hibernators
- With Spring in sight, many critters will be waking from their hibernation and returning from their long migrations. Help us kick off March Break while discovering the creatures that disappear all winter!
- Friday, April 24, 2020 – Bear Necessities
- The Spring bear hunt is just around the corner and we can BEAR-ly contain our excitement! Join us as we learn about the different bear species across Canada and how they are all adapted to their habitats.
- Friday, June 5th, 2020 – Fishing Frenzy
- Our pond is open and the fish are biting! Cast a line this PA day while learning all about fish in Ontario and our role as anglers in conserving them.
- Friday, June 26th, 2020 – Summer Kick-off
- School’s out and we’re kicking off the summer with the last PA Day program of the school year! Join us for a day of fishing, archery & airgun ranges, and outdoor fun.